tree care specialists
get a fast quote
Trusted Across Brisbane
When Nature Strikes, We’re There 24/7
There’s nothing worse than when unexpected hassles completely change your plans. Few homeowners ever think about the health of their trees until one crashes through their roof or a storm pushes one over. When nature strikes, you can rely on Brisbane’s most trusted storm and emergency tree removal and cleanup company. Tree Care Specialists attend 24/7 to resolve your emergency tree problems quicker than anyone else.
24/7 Emergency Care - Call Us Day or Night
Fully Accredited & Insured Arborists
Price Beat Guarantee
Complete Emergency Tree Removal & Storm Cleanup Services
No hidden fees, Ever
Environmentally friendly practices
Why We Shine
We truly care about our customers, trees and nature. We’re not looking to simply hack and chop down trees or trim some branches. We set out to have the best customer service in the industry while improving the environment and our community.
Tree care and service is the way we accomplish that. That means we always appear at your home on time, professionally dressed, and ready to offer our upfront prices with a friendly smile.
From Our Clients
24/7 Emergency Tree Services & Cleanup
No job is too big or too small for us!
Can you attend 24/7 to remove a fallen tree?
You can contact us 24/7, and time of day and we will attend at your premises in 1 hour. That’s the Tree Care Specialists difference.
Do you service Brisbane-wide?
We are Qualified Level 3 Arborists based in Brisbane Northside and have a Brisbane-wide service area for all emergency tree removal.
Here is a list of services for each service area for more information:
- About Tree Care Specialists Brisbane
- Arborists Report
- Contact Us
- Emergency Tree Removal Brisbane
- Home – Arborist Brisbane
- Land Clearing Brisbane
- Large Tree Removal & Pruning In confined spaces
- Maintenance Tree Services North Brisbane
- North Brisbane Tree Lopping
- Palm Tree Removal Brisbane Northside
- Recent Work
- Stump Grinding
- Tree Loppers Brisbane Northside
- Tree Loppers North Brisbane
- Tree Lopping Brisbane North
- Tree Lopping Brisbane Northside
- Tree Lopping Capalaba
- Tree Lopping Deception Bay
- Tree Lopping Redcliffe
- Tree Lopping Wynnum
- Tree Pruning Brisbane Northside
- Tree Removal Brisbane 10% Off Offer
- Tree Removal Brisbane North
- Tree Removal Deception Bay
- Tree Removal North Lakes
- Tree Removal Redcliffe
What to do if your tree is damaged or fallen by a storm?
If a tree or branches have knocked down power lines, avoid the areas at all costs.
Take safety precautions by looking up and down. Steer clear of broken branches that are hanging or caught in other branches overhead. Rather than risking your own safety, call Tree Care Specialists now to remove damaged and fallen trees.
How much do your emergency tree removal services and storm cleanup cost?
This depends on the size and amount of fallen trees, damage and accessibility.
The easiest way to assess the cost is simply to contact us 24/7 and we can attend immediately to provide you an obligation free quote.
Are your arborists fully qualified for the job?
Our arborists are fully accredited level 3 arborists. This means all our arborists are fully certified in ‘Arboriculture’ and are certified to care and maintain trees.
Lets have a look at what these levels mean:
- A Climbing Arborist who perform the tree pruning and tree removal of trees is also qualified to assess trees from an aerial position. The minimum level required by most councils when hiring an Arborist is Level 3. A Climbing Arborist can detect more problems through an aerial inspection than from the ground.
- A Consulting Arborist is one who assesses trees from the ground and can provide Arborists Reports(Tree Reports and Tree Assessments), Tree Protection Plans, Risk Mitigation Reports and Tree Pruning Specifications. These arborist reports identify the species of tree, health and safety, defects or diseases, life expectancy and photographs to support that information. These reports also have the recommendations whether the tree should be pruned or removed. Some councils require these reports if approval to remove the tree is required if the tree is outside the exemption zone. The minimum requirement of a consulting arborist is level 5 also known as an AQF 5 Arborist.
Are your arborists fully insured?
Tree Care Specialists has extensive insurance for your peace of mind. We have $20 million public liability insurance.
Tell me more about your Price Beat Guarantee
We believe tree care and tree removal services should be attainable to every person in Brisbane. We ensure our prices are as reasonable as possible. Simply put, you don’t need to look any further for tree removal services in Brisbane. If you do happen to come across a cheaper comparable written quote, we’ll beat it! It’s that simple.